| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Britcon: If its the same as a 37 ...and I believe it is I have the tool. I purchased it back a few years ago and decided to keep it. By bought it I mean the vendors will take them back and give you your money back (or they use to) but I decided to keep mine. I've loaned it to several guys. I'm not sure what the postage would be to you and back vs buying one these days but we can find out!!
Let us/me know what you think.
A word of advice here. I tried to do it without the tool and the ferrules will get loose and waller around messing up the paint. Another word of advice a fellow bolter gave me is to put an "0" ring around the ferrule on the inside before tighting it with the tool and it will be tight and stay in place better. Heck, I even slide an 0 ring on the ferrule before putting the ferrule through the door and my opinion is it is much better. | | |
| |
| |