Originally Posted by John Milliman
it would go nicely with the one Grigg will be writing up on his Detroit Diesel upgrade.

grin
John

I am?... Sounds like a good idea, I just never thought of that, I better start taking notes if there will be an exam at the end. big_eek

Lane,
Sounds like a great project, do take bunches of pictures.
The details of your swap won't be much like mine, but you still may find something useful in the pictures of my conversion, linked below. I am a few days away from a running chassis.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-