| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (tclederman, fonz8261, Hotrod Lincoln, Bill Hanlon, Charles in CA, 49choptop, 1955 1 Series),
91
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,375 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | It looks close, double check that your PS lines will connect and you can get a wrench on them with it installed so close to the frame. It does look like you will have plenty of room for the transmission.
I have had mine mounted in two different trucks about like you have yours mocked up. If I do it again I would try to mount it farther back to make it less cluttered beside the transmission, but then again I was not worried with a transfer case possibly being in the way?
Grigg
| | |
| |
| |