| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 264 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 264 | I assume you are talking about the kits that are sold to install transmission side mounts for those who wish to use the stock front engine mount set-up. I use this side-mount set-up in my '57 chevy hardtop but note that this kit fastens to the stock frame "horns" where the old side-mounts connected to. I don't think this side mount kit will work in a truck, certainly the AD's, because the frames are completely different. | | |
| |
| |