JDL: Ken1960 is just poking fun at you for asking us old buzzards all these questions that to most would seem so simple. You will find out as you go along who your friends are and who you can believe and count on. Like the PO who told you this and that about the truck. Over the years some folks use what they have or what will work and to THEM they are telling you the truth as far as they know it. Over time you learn to even question the answers sometime. I don't think anyone here will intentionally steer you wrong on the Bolt. We are here to HELP but what works for one may not work for another. Manytimes there are also many answers to a question.
You just keep asking the simply questions and learn from the tribal elders the same as all of us had to do. I think its funny how much we older folks take for granted what we think everyone else should know!
One day YOU will be passing out info and helping someone.....AND I'm sure you will ask a lot of questions that I will even watch for the answer!
So, take your project serious but don't take the fun out of it. Bssides, I feel like you can dish it out but also take it.....now ask someone what THAT means...hehehe.