| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Southerntruck, Jon G, GMCJammer51, 3800GUY, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, 2-Ton, 50Chevy3100),
157
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#37891 02/22/2005 3:32 AM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 313 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 313 | Thanks to all who replied with help!! I had never had one of the lines out. I got it out tonight. I will try to locate one. Truckernix, I didn't know it was a special line. I was hoping I could just get the copper line, and the fittings and ferrels. I will check with Chevs of the 40's! Thanks again all! KT -------------------------- 1949 3/4 ton. 1950 1/2 ton
1953 3100 with 1957 235, T5 and 12 bolt 373 rear
| | |
| |
| |