| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, crenwelge, Gray_Ghost, JW51, Cosmo, Lostbuthaulinass, Hugh63c10),
226
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#37890 02/21/2005 10:02 PM | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 703 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 703 | Thanx Truckernix. I'd be very curious to see that, because I think I may have a major problem now. I thought I had merely disconnected the plumbing on the side of the block and simply needed to replumb it. Now it seems as though I might have broken that tubing when I pulled it out, and will have to tear something else down to replace it. Do you or someone else know how difficult this process might be. Also, is it plumbed the same way on all 216's? The box on the side of the block and the routing of the tubing on 46 block I pulled out of the truck looks considerably different than the 39 block I put back in. Am I as hosed as it sounds like I may be? Please please say it isn't so... | | |
| |
| |