Hy 66Fleetside, I'm just trying to help guys keep their older trucks on the road. Yes I do have lots of old factory manuals, and parts books, as well as a good selection of aftermarket parts books as well. Going to your local auto parts store and trying to get the kid with the nose ring to find anything for a vehicle built 30 years or more before he/she was born is VERY FRUSTRATING, if it's not on the confusilator they're helpless, I honestly wonder sometimes if they can read, or if they know what the word catalog means. I phone my parts store with the part numbers I have found for what I'm looking for and I usually get what I want, and my parts store saves and gives me catalogs that are on their way to the dumpster. I will continue to try and help where I can.