Originally Posted by Rich'sToys
It's often a good idea to take the old hose with you to the parts store, if possible. If they can't find a number, sometimes they'll let you look through the hoses, and compare them till you find what you need.
On one occasion, I was able to find a longer hose with several bends in it, but the center section of it had just the size and shape I needed.

Sorry it took so long to reply.I did take the hose to local NAPA and they didn't have one.The staff there are all my age(39) or older so I trust them.They have all worked there together for quite sometime.I ended up just cutting off the bad spot on the very end of the hose and it's been holding.

Thanks for the part #'s as well 3B.I'll take them with me next time to see if they have one.

Last edited by halfpint33; 04/20/2008 1:48 PM.

Current project . . . 1960 LB stepide Chevy