| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 338 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 338 | I'll have to drive out and take a look at it. It is advertised with a inline 6 so I was hoping for a 292.
It's only $300 so I was thinking it might be worth it just to get the engine. | | |
| |
| |