Well Willie, ya just never know, I do tend to go to extremes at times. Everybody keeps trying to push me in the direction of the base coat/clear coat systems, and I have bought some and I have sprayed a little.
I just like to fill in as many of the blanks as I can when I have a question about something. I do force dry most of my paint anyway. If I spray Rustolium or any of the rattle can paint as soon as I can handle it I stuff it in the oven at about 200° for a couple of hours. I’ve been doing the same thing with some of the PPG DBU with good results.

Thanks for askin’ around Jenny, I appreciate it.

I’ve seen a lot of the auto paint shops have booths set up with heating lamps. I guess what I’m really looking for was some reassurance that the newer paints can be baked.
Hey Thanks guys, oh, and you to Bill.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL