Everybody keeps trying to push me in the direction of the base coat/clear coat systems . .
I join Bill - not everybody recommends BC/CC for a restored truck. Acrylic Enamel (with hardener) is very good and 2-part urethane (single stage) is hard-wearing and looks more like the original synthetic enamel than would a BC/CC paint job.
For what I have seen, up to 140 degree F heat will speed the drying of many modern paints. Shops might go higher - they want to move the vehicle out ASAP. I have also seen it recommended that 2-part paints should not be heated right away, so that volatiles will not get trapped when the surface sets too early (from a heated-up, speeded-up chemical reaction, catalyzation).
It's been a few years since I looked at a paint product information sheet - I thought they used to have information about recommended methods of drying?
Tim