| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36030 02/21/2005 4:30 AM | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 175 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 175 | I like the idea of using three of those 1904 Holleys. Of course I may like it less if I were to actually try it, but in theory it sounds cool, and would be somewhat unique!
Boo
We don't need no stinking V-8s!!
| | |
| |
| |