| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36028 02/19/2005 1:53 AM | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 112 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 112 | I talk to myself all the time so I may as well answer my own posts......seems like the W1 model 574S ('41-''48 Chevy)is the prefered model although I wonder how the YF 4480s would work ('63-'67 Chevy truck). I'll probably be back to answer this question too...I gotta get a life....
--------------------------------------------------
| | |
| |
| |