| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (ronsway, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, TrknGMC, TooMany2count, Peggy M),
156
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#36027 02/18/2005 8:37 PM | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 112 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 112 | The earlier post I started got pretty " Langdon Carter-Weber" intensive so I'll try soliciting info from you guys that run carter single bbls. I think the Langons setup is probably more efficient but Butt ugly!! Also I'm running the original 6 cyl because I want to be a little different. The Langon's are good for Some people but if everybody goes to them, I can see the modification becoming like the 350 Chevy crate motors in virtually every hot Rod that is built today. Viva the difference and lets keep the old ways alive along with the new technology.So what model carter carbs are you guys running? The Carter 4480-S was a stock replacement for the Rochester on '63-'67 Chevy trucks I understand. Any tips for tuning, linkage, air filters etc?
--------------------------------------------------
| | |
| |
| |