Kyle DO IT !! I posted this about the TBI on another trend but... Ive got it on my 51 and love it It's not as hard as you think I installed a TBI on my 86 C20 with a 454 and it turned out so awesome ! but if you have any questions get ahold of Affordable fuel injection Their the best when it comes to GM injection. You can get any Info/ parts/wiring harness/ custom ECM chips... you name it (ask for Mark)
I was so happy with the way my 86 turned out that I ordered a TBI kit from them and installed it on my 51 and im even more pleased with it... the wiring turned out nice and it Fired right up on the first crank
I think TBI is the only way to go...DO IT !!
Todd


Some people are like Slinkies, Their not really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

1951 3100 350 TBI Gallery Toddzilla... "$old"