I once, as a kid, knew an older gent who used a hanger with plently of room for auto restoration. He would start dissemble always with the hood,place it on the floor and mark it,#1. He would mark all the pices as removed. When he got to the last piece he would restore that part and work his way back to number one restoring each part as removed. He said that way he knew how far he was at a glance without thinking what was next. I remember I would ask him a question like," do you know anything about a carb off a 1932 Chrysler". He always answered, "a little bit". He never seemed to not have an answer and was always correct. Once I tried to trick him up a bit by asking him something other then auto related, so I asked him,"how come Easter is in March and sometimes in April"...He proceeded to tell me the entire EQUINOX process. Great guy , I miss him, sorry for rambling on here.

Last edited by Dave Giorgi; 01/05/2008 4:32 PM.