| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (klhansen, 1 invisible),
88
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#35437 02/28/2005 5:40 AM | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 49 Member | | Member Joined: May 2001 Posts: 49 | One more thing I forgot to ask. Have any of you had a clutch fork bend? I'm wondering if that might be the problem It looked okay but I didn't check it out that much. Everything worked when I had the 216 in it and I just assumed that it would work with the 235.
Charlie
Rustzilla, '41 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup
| | |
| |
| |