I went with the Heidts Mustang II because the goober that owed it before me had hacked my old frame up pretty bad and had really done a job to the old front end, And besides it was what I was wanting to do for a long time, not because "that's what everyone else was doing" It was exactly what I was looking for, It lowered it about 5" to a real nice stance and I really like the way it turned out but the narrowed 73-87 C10 IFS is also a real sweet way to go too, or even the sub frame is cool,
its like mobileortho said..."Choose the best one for you & go for it"
Just do it safe thumbs_up

Good luck and have fun !!
Todd


Some people are like Slinkies, Their not really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

1951 3100 350 TBI Gallery Toddzilla... "$old"