I'd like to be able to do that. Figgure if I take a couple weeks off, load up the 370 with 55 gallon drums and fill them all up with gas, pack a hand pump and a suitcase, I "might" be able to make it to my folks place. Maybe. :P

Have to see what the future brings, I sure would like to get another '65 3/4 ton. Would even trade my '00 GMC for it. grin Lil easier on fuel and time, just have to make it to KS before dad tries to brain himself trimmin trees, again.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P