Got up this morning going to get out an antique and take my Dad for a drive. We usually take a model T or an old motorcycle, as I am making preps to get out the T. Dad says lets take your truck, well I just polished it up over the weekend. Why not. We took it nice and easy and did a 50 mile loop around our coast line, beautiful weather here in L.A. today and the old girl ran like new :-)Took the freeway home and she just pured at 60 mph. Dad's 85 now and it wont be long before he wont be able to get up in the truck any more, but we had a good day today. Oh yeah on the coast this morning we saw a beautiful 41 - 46 Chevy I think a 1 ton, dark green cruising the same thing we were - nice! We do the drive often, but usually not in my truck - had a nice drive and time, had to share - Happy Holidays.