I have not personally had any done by Mark Frappier, but the shop I worked at for a while had him sleeve a number of cylinders while I was there, and I have seen first hand the nice work he does. (I am a machinist by trade, and know good work when I see it)

You will have to call him for prices, but my recollection is he was very fair, and many times for the older vehicles actually cheaper than new, and the longer life of stainless is a huge bonus. I would happily pay more for stainless sleeved cylinders than original cast ones if given the choice.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-