White Post Restoration in VA does this also. I've heard it was pricey, but worth it.
The restoration shop I worked at was about 20 minutes from white post, and several of the people where I worked had previously worked there. They did not have many good things to say about wheel cylinders sleeved with brass, they had to use them in the shop, but were not fond of them, they said stock ones gave less problems when rebuilding a brake system. Apparently white post makes a fair amount of money of the cylinder sleeving business, and will stand behind the work, but you may not want to deal with the aggravation and time it takes to ship them back as many times as it takes to get good results..
White post only uses brass to sleeve cylinders (last I heard, about a year ago) along with some other problems it does not wear as good, sounds like a good idea, but turns out to be not so good in actual use.
We had an old V8 ford come in for a complete restoration, and when we got to the brake system it had some white post brass sleeves, they did not look very good at all. We sent them to Mark for new stainless sleeves, that solved the problem.
Grigg