| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,078 Posts1,056,283 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 70 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 70 | I have a 235 in Colorado I'd sell you out of my truck (daily driver). At least I think it is a 235. How do I tell a 216 from a 235? Do all the 216's have the two "acorn" nuts on top of the valve cover? The 235's have the four bolts on the edge...? | | |
| |
| |