Thanks for the replies. They are much appreciated. I've got a manual ordered.

As far as the wheel cylinders go, well, I don't have a choice right now. Legitimately, they probably should be replaced or sleeved. I had the master cylinder sleeved when I rebuilt it because it was in really rough shape. I checked with the outfit that did the master for me and it would cost as much to get the wheel cylinders sleeved as it would for new ones. Either way, it would cost well over $300 to do all the rear cylinders. I've got $600 in parts tied up in this stupid brake job already and I've still got to go pick up $60 worth of rear wheel seals today. The kids come before this old truck. I'm not dumping another $300 in it two weeks before Christmas, but I've got to get it back together and out of the middle of the barn. I'm just going to rebuild them as-is for now. They were losing a little fluid past the piston into the boots before I tore it down, but none of them were puking into the rest of the brakes. They've GOT to be better now after having all the gook and corrosion cleaned out and getting honed and resealed. The bores don't look great, but they are 100% better than what they were. I'll go back in one wheel at a time and replace them this summer. It's not going to stray far from the farm before them anyway. The crusty steel lines, ratty hoses, worn out master, and leaky HydroVac are all replaced or rebuilt, so at least I can count on it generating and holding pressure. It should stop now.

I'm going to get the rear hubs and bearings cleaned up and back on with the new seals this weekend. I'm going to go ahead and adjust them just like I did the fronts. It the manual says different when it shows up, I can readjust them without tearing it all back apart. There definitely isn't a drain plug on the axle. I'll go ahead and try pulling a couple bolts out of the bottom of the carrier to drain it. The oil isn't like molasses. It's just old and dark. If I can find a way to let it out, it'll drain. There's no "cover" on this axle and tain't no way I'm tearing the carrier out of it to do an oil change right now. Too cold to start any more major surgery!