Well, you'll all be happy to know that I changed my mind. The last two wheel cylinders were making me nervous. They were really pitted. 10 times worst than the rest. In between work and dinking with this truck, I've been cleaning out the shop and got a ridiculous amount of money on eBay for a couple items that I almost threw in the scrap tub. I figured that I might as well reinvest my little windfall in some peace of mind. I pulled the other two cyls. off the rear, packed all 4 of them up, and sent them off to CA to get sleeved. Better now before I've used and ruined the new kits than have to do it all over again this summer when I'd rather be using it than wrenching on it. His prices were going to go up at the first of the year anyway. Best of all, now I won't have to think about it anymore. I'll let y'all know how it comes out. Thanks again for the advice and answers!