| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1946chevytruck, Gdads51, 55shaker, Swami29, Otto Skorzeny, 3800GUY, tclederman),
97
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,604 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | My truck had dry-rotted stock tires on split rims when I bought it, and I seem to remember they were something like 36 inches tall...maybe taller. I went to a tire shop and they said that size was what school busses used to use, and are no longer manufactured. It was then that I converted to modern 16" truck wheels and steel belted radial tires. What a difference in handling too. | | |
| |
| |