| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 707 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 707 | The 700-17's I had on the truck when I bought it had a tread height of 32" and might have been correct, but the 235/80R16 I have now are, at 30.5", about 10 times the tire. Here's a current pic with a camper, at 2,000 lbs a moderate load: [IMG]http://thumb11.webshots.net/t/60/460/2/93/35/2357293350096215731NILUKV_th.jpg[/IMG] click on it for a bigger image.. 1951 3800 Be the change you want to see. -hotshoe
| | |
| |
| |