Thanks Mechanic for the nice words! My 53 sits on a 64 wagoneer frame. I believe it is 1977 or earlier wagoneers that have the right width. I have a newer dana 44 front from a 76 wagoneer sitting in my garage right now that I want to swap in. It has disc brakes and a better power steering set up then my 64 frame. Had to use f**d f150 rotors and calipers on it. Got 373 gears put in a few months ago. The new steering setup has me baffled at this point, thats why I haven't made the switch yet. Oh, you need to get a front end with lockout hubs, not the full time 4wheel drive setup, width is wider on the full time ones. Also my 20 year old son wants to take our 72 nova apart and use the 350/350 and 10 bolt 373 posi rear end in the truck. We can get a 50 frame locally. Hey when you're 20 you have all kind of wild ideas. It's his truck, got a full scholarship to college to play football, so he conned me into buying the 53. Didn't take to much persuasion since I get to drive it the next three years. If I can be of help on the swap feel free to email me. Coach Frank