| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 26 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 26 | Clint, Hello from Idaho. I put a Camaro clip under my first 52 Chev. When I let in off the jack she hit the floor and stayed there, toooo low for rural Idaho. A friend told me there were several different wieghts of springs available for that front end. I installed a set of "big block" springs and raised the truck a good 3-4 inches. Turns out I had springs for a 6 banger. That might help. Good luck, Boltbuster. | | |
| |
| |