Hello, I assume you mean to pull the vent glass up and out with the large glass rolled down.
I cannot see any opening in the glass channel (metal channel on the bottom of the door glass) except on each end of the metal channel.I have a new piece of glass cut with a new lower window channel attached. It has no opening except at each end.
I thank you for your help and any follow up you may add. I must admit to being disappointed with the lack of help on this matter. I see posts from time to time asking simple questions such as how may doors did they make AD Chevy trucks have, or who made AD Chevy Trucks and tons of responses show up.
Guess I may just be frustrated, but who cares about how many headlights a AD has, when I need to replace broken glass and there is a lack of help.............Thanks Brent