| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 29 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 29 | My '53 has wing glass in the doors. I need to replace the roll up glass in the drivers door.
I have pulled the door panel, window trim, bolts and screws from wing glass. I'm now stuck.
The glass is aftermarket (thin) type. I'm not sure as how to get the bad glass out and get the regulator roller wheel out of the window channel???????????????
Sure could use some help on this. Don't want to cancel a planned trip this comiong weekend....Thanks Brent | | |
| |
| |