geez Jerry, without seein it I just can't say - I've closed a piece of 2x4 in the hinge side to persuade it, and the ol 57 got a portapower across the drivers opening and across the cab to boot, but I knew that one had been in a wreck ... have you tried out at top/in at bottom and the reverse? if both doors act just the same, maybe adjust the strikers and latches? .... was that profile rubber on it when you got it?

I have seen different profile rubber on a couple trucks, roundish instead of the tear shape that's on most, although the round rubber from SoffSeal is definitely too big .... Steele does have 2 different numbers listed, you might give them a call

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics