| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | chevert: I am not sure but I think they are about 2 1/4 inches but don't take my word for it. I still have the ones from my panel I could measure but not sure it the panel/truck are the same. As CarolinesTruck mentioned but a little pad under them to reduce squeak etc. I have some old firehose that I cut up and it makes a real nice "pad" if you can get your hands on some. Its tough to. I'm sure someone will come a long with the right measurements and in the meantime I will measure my panel blocks just in case someone says they are the same. Good luck. | | |
| |
| |