| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, homer52, 2 invisible),
95
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#32033 03/23/2002 5:05 PM | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 81 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 81 | I don't my rpm but I drove a, 292 179 miles home the day I bought it. At around 60 mph for at least 3 hours! She was singin pretty good but there doesn't seem to be any new noises coming from the motor. Of course this motor was rebuilt about 10 years ago, so I don't how stock she is as far as the timing gear goes. 
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer.
1941 Pontiac business coupe 1947 Chev Coupe 1969 GTO ragtop
| | |
| |
| |