| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,534 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#26801 12/16/2002 2:37 PM | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 9 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 9 | howdy Mike,I was thinking on that line about the chevy cross member mount.I don't know if I want to remove the original gmc mount to put in the chevy mount.I'm not sure if the bolt centers of the two mounts are different or the same will look at it tommorrow.I did'nt notice either if the frame rails are parallel or tapered.I thought I could put a thick piece of steel plate in there to span the space and put large bolts through the steel plate and cross member and then drill holes in the rear side of steel plate for mount to set on.will look at it again tommorrow.thanks
bob black
| | |
| |
| |