| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25060 03/04/2004 3:06 AM | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I purchased a "universal" gas pedal unit with polished aluminun that fastened to the firewall and works great. For the brakes I used a stang 11 booster and master cyl. I did have to fabricate a bracket to hold it and actually made the pedal but it sure works good UNDER THE FLOORBOARD where the original was and it left the firewall nice and clean under the hood. ITs been 5-6 years and no problems. Think about it. I'm sure some others around close have done the same thing that you could look at. | | |
| |
| |