| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Thanks fellows. I am a little ways off from doing this but I like to plan ahead. I will most likely start tearing it all apart next week but I print out your responses and put them in a folder for future use. This way I know what to look for and hopefully run accross it at a good price as I am in no hurry and can "shop around". thanks again. | | |
| |
| |