| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 72 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 72 | I think they are worth it pesonnally. The patch panels are not that hard to do if you have a shop to put the beast in. I replaced all the same panels you have stated are bad on my 52 GMC Suburban. It took some time but I was working on it on weekends and evenings after work when time was available. What part of Missouri are you in. I am from K.C. area. All the panels you would need are easily available from Carters or Chevy Duty, both in my area. There is a guy selling some of the more unusal patch panels out on eBay too. He makes a few then posts them there. The quality looks great. I am watching for some of his stuff currently. I also know of someone else looking for a panel in the K.C. area if you don't snatch up the one you refer to here.
52 GMC Suburban...52 Chevy 3/4 ton...49 CHevy 1/2 ton Rod...49 GMC 1/2 ton retro rod project
| | |
| |
| |