You're funny Oldsub! I already have a 30 x 50 garage full. 3 Stovebolts, a Vette, a vintage tavel trailer, etc........

If the panel was a 1/2 ton the title of this post would probably be I just bought a panel! That long wheelbase just seems like it might be a bit of a bugger to park at the post office!!

I know you can get the patch panels.....I just don't feel like I'm adept enough to put 'em in. (any of you guys up for a road trip to scenic Missouri) I've got a spare bedroom (or could put you up in the Serro Scotty Sportsman). Also, wondering how hard it's going to be to find an automatic for the enclosed driveline.

I guess what I'm getting at is this: I've done several restorations over the last twenty years.....I know how much they cost......I think this 'Burb is gonna take 10K + to do it right. So, for that kind of $$$ can I find one in better shape to start with??? This is what I'm weighing over in my mind.........