| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (46 Texaco, sron48),
146
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | The cowl stuff and anything else that's the same as a pickup is easily available.
The guy GMCpanel refers to makes many of the Suburban/panel specific parts. His work is incredible. I have some of his stuff and will buy more before I'm done.
I have a second Suburban I got just for body parts. That 3800 panel is a 1-ton with a 137 inch wheelbase and about 30 inches more body than the Suburban. Fenders and doors are all the same. Some of the other panels would be easier to make from the panel parts than from raw steel.
Buy both!
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | |
| |
| |