a REAL NICE JOB - Rick
wave
Quote
If you could go back and look at the number of posts I've put on here over the past 7 years, you would know just how much help you've been. So when I say "I" did this, it's a "we" thing.
nice photos and workmanship
thanks wave

i agree
if i didn't have access to you guys and gals on this site i'd be in trouble also. every time a rig gets back on the road, we all share in the joy grin

i'm gettin there .... some day sooner i hope


Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE