| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Paul_WNC, 3B, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,324 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#23863 05/28/2004 10:03 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 | I'm not building a hot-rod. I just want the tuck to handle better on higher speed corners as on the highway. I really have to crawl thru them as is. I'm thinking new radials, new shocks(any suggestions?) and sway bar while sticking with original IFS will make me happy. I'm still open to suggestions on wheel/tire combos as I haven't heard any good advice on that matter. | | |
| |
| |