| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#23861 05/28/2004 7:44 PM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 920 | Has anyone out there done anything to improve handling on 60 -62 task force 1/2 tons w/ torsion bar IFS? Is a bolt -on sway bar a possibility? If so, where can I find one that works? I don't trust what is available from LMC as I've received parts that don't fit from them in the past and they don't seem to have any knowlegable techs. :mad: Can I do anything else with the existing suspension to improve cornering? Any input is appreciated. | | |
| |
| |