| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Hey Tim, http://www.1954advance-design.com/ , great site, been there many times for research and really appreciate your effort. That chart pretty much covers the subject. I see you collaborated with Warren Foster on some of the material, good guy, I bought parts for my 3604 that I couldn’t find anywhere else. I was wondering about something while printing out the chart from your site this morning. I have to print everything out in landscape or I loose the right hand margin. Is this a quark of my software or is this the way you have it laid out? Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |