Quote
Originally posted by Ken:
The real question here folks is: Fred, have you done anything lately to miff the Chief?
Ken - there was this post, must have been my downfall. Still Smokin

Luke - I've gone into the diverter, behind the glove box. The heater core was about room temp. I put a new core in it last winter. The diverter is working like it should, seals against both the a/c and full heat side, and stops anywhere between when the heat control is adjusted.

I still have the pump out. Tonight I will backflush out through the water pump, making sure the tubes and passages are open.

Albert, I hate those tees with a passion, but I am desparate enough to try it.

My parts guy suggested a plugged radiator, which I discounted, but I'm thinking that I might have a plugged radiator and an airlock in the heater hose. More diagnostics. frown At least my kid is learning quite a bit about how things are supposed to work and what to do to check them.


Fred
52 3600
69 C-10