| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, J Lucas, 49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,398 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#23429 05/25/2005 4:01 PM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 | I don't know if you found a replacement or repaired yours, but here is a new one from E-bay. I don't know anything about the seller or the item. I just seen it and remembered someone was needing one. Joe http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...8&category=33632&sspagename=WDVW | | |
| |
| |