I've been wondering for years where I could get Kroil!!!! We used it a LOT in the plywood mills for loosening frozen bolts, etc. in the veneer dryers. BEST stuff I have ever seen! Thanks!

Oh, btw...the overheating was on a very hot August afternoon, coming home from a cabinet installation job. I had just got the truck running again after putting yet another fuel filter in and putting another kit in the carb. I think this was either the third or fourth time I had to clean out the carb in about a month or so. The truck has been sitting ever since. It was under full throttle as that was the only way I could keep it running for a few yards. Then it would die and I would have to wait a few minutes to try starting it again. I litterally came home 50 yards at a time this way. It took me over 3 hours to go less than a mile. The truck was not the only thing overheating!!!!
David :mad:


The only thing more amazing than my ability to cram 60 minutes of work into a 9 hour day is my talent for making it look effortless!

My 1962 Chevy C-30