| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,373 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 166 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 166 | I got the Brothers sale paper yesterday. Some pretty good deals on stuff. Looks like I have no excuse anymore not to get some stuff done.
Bumpers are on sale, my windshield wipers, finally going to get those new mirrors I think. And of course, everything I already bought from them is on sale too.
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS "Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -- Ronald Reagan 1966 Fleetside SWB Webshots | | |
| |
| |