Originally posted by smitchell:
It's a sad day in the Stovebolt neighborhood:( My dream is over:(
I am having to call it quits on my 57 project truck as well as my 55 due to health issues:(
I will post them soon for sale with pics.in hopes that someone will finish my dream truck:(
Dear Shannon,
I too am sorry for your illness and understand your loss. My 4 year old daughter, Paige, died on July 30, 2005 from a very rare brain tumor. It is very difficult to continue life and focus on daily activities, but I know I don't have any other choice. People will tell you very nice things, but I know it won't take away your pain or fear. Paige was very brave through the end and is an example to my wife and I. I hope that you remain brave through your fight and I will think of you often. Take care of yourself.
If you have a chance, stop by and visit the website that I set up for Paigey,
www.paigeyfund.com.